“Your Commercial Property Should Be As Clean As Your Home”
Just because your at work doesn’t mean the commercial cleaning expectations should be different from your home. Yet most commercial properties aren’t satisfied with their current janitorial service. At Lilly’s New Creation, we integrate our residential package with our commercial package. For quality assurance, our employees must fill out a checklist that is customized to your property. It is then turned in at the end of each shift for accountability purposes. This eliminates inconsistencies in janitorial services. Here is a short list of commercial properties we service:
Commercial & Office Services
- Control floor appearance by vacuuming and or sweeping.
- Mop hard surface floors
- Dust and clean horizontal surfaces (cleared surfaces of desks, chairs, tables, filing cabinets, furniture, and unobstructed work areas)
- Sanitize telephones.
- Empty and damp wipe waste receptacles.
- Remove smudges around doorjambs, push plates, light switches, glass partitions, counters and unobstructed work areas.
- Sanitize and polish all water fountains.
- Restrooms: Thoroughly clean and mop with a germicide. Clean mirrors, partitions, urinals, toilets and sinks using disinfectant/detergents. Refilling of soap and paper products will be performed with supplies furnished by your firm.
- Remove soil on entrance doorframes, handles, glass and threshold.
- Sweep surface of immediate exterior entry areas.
- Leave offices and furniture in a neat orderly fashion.
- Report any unusual occurrences, malfunctions or damages.